Friday, January 15, 2010

Ari is getting BIG...

Well, went and trimmed Ari today and got brave enough to take a video and a few pics... the video shows me fussing with her. I am 5'4" and her withers are at my chin level. She is not even 2 yet! I need a magical grow-stop potion, as her current height is about as tall as I'd want. Oh well!
She is all fuzzy wuzzy right now too and has turned so dark this winter. It will be interesting to see what she will look like after the spring shedding.... She is totally her daddy's (Firestorm of course, for those of you that might be new readers) girl and is such a ham...had undone her leadrope, pulled it loose, and gotten under it while I set up the video. She loves playing with things and mouthing EVERYTHING, LOL...
(ps, trying this video embedding thing out, will have to see if it works!)

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo!!!!! The embedding worked! great, now I can use this for lots of stuff!

    ReplyDelete