Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas with Storm

I have lots of posting to catch up on. Had a great Christmas and then New Year's near Death Valley, Ca at a 4 day endurance ride. Storm did his first 2 LD's and is now a "real" endurance (or LD at least since some say ONLY 50+ miles are "endurance", LOL) horse. But that will be for some other posts. First, here is what I did before Christmas, so I could send out some new, unique cards this year. My friend Vanessa and I went down to Trinidad Beach and we decked out Storm in a wreathe I made and some holiday decorations. He was none too pleased about it ("Dang wreathe is POKEY and I look STUPID in all this girly-girl getup. I am NOT a pony to be played dressup with!") but put up with it ok, LOL. I got all girlified with an actual skirt and nicer top, and off we went for a photo shoot. Below are some of the results :)





The Kiss....who needs frogs when you can have a stallion?












































This is our "Ireland lookalike" shot...can't you just see it? Some rugged Irish coast with a
redheaded girl leading her horse.... :)




Back at Terri's in the woods...can you tell he is just done with it all??
"Oh, the indignity...now they want HATS too! This is SO not studly....sighhhhhhh...."


But he sure is a cute little feller when he wants to be! :)

And this was Storm's final word on the whole thing..... "BLECH!!!!"....he is such a goof, LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment