Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pictures from the last session

Here they are...He stands really nicely now for grooming and tacking without being ties. He is such a nice boy :)
Boy, I am trying out this new saddle...love the design (minus fenders if I buy one though)...but this is one of those instances of "does this saddle make my butt look too big?" LOL! Holy cow! I don't weigh but 145 at most right now, but this saddle makes me look HUGE! LOL. I do like the feel of it and Hoanna (the horse I am saddle searching for right now) seems to like it...so we shall see!
Videos to follow once I figure out how to compress them...


I LOVE this pic...he has such a nice expression...this is really what he is like, too!

"Come on, SOMETHING yummy must be in those pockets!"






No comments:

Post a Comment