Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Testing

Ok, this is a test to see how all this works...never been a "blogger" before, so this is a whole new adventure for me. Much as it will be to have a stallion to work with, ride, etc...
This blog will chronicle the adventures I have while training and possibly endurance riding the 'love of my life'...a 10yo Kentucky Mountain Saddle Horse stallion. I was never good at writing in a journal/diary either, so this is not a "daily" blog as such...it will be updated when something interesting or new happens, not "oh, today he ate grass and looked cute" and "today he snorted and tossed his head" type thing, just so I can post every day. But we'll hopefully have interesting stories to tell and great pictures to post and if I hit trouble, maybe some kind reader will have a great solution for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment